The deadline is approaching for you to purchase tickets for the Horizon Council, Horizon Foundation and Lee County Economic Development Office’s 2019 Industry Appreciation Awards, honoring businesses that have positively influenced Southwest Florida.
Doors open and networking begins at 10:30 a.m., followed by lunch and the awards program from about 12:30-1:30 p.m., on Oct. 25 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa.
Winners will be announced in five categories. The finalists are:
- Community Steward of the Year – Sullivan State Farm Agencies, Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Co., and Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Properties
- Innovator of the Year – AXI International, HONC Destruction and Lamar Advertising
- Manufacturer of the Year – Golden Manufacturing, HF Scientific and MY Shower Door / D3 Glass
- Startup of the Year – Architectural Metal Flashings and Creative Architectural Resin Products
- Small business finalists are Chris-Tel Construction, Edison National Bank and ITVantage
- Large business finalists are MY Shower Door / D3 Glass, Community Bank and Scotlynn USA Division
Tickets are $50 and include networking, lunch and the awards presentation. Tickets can be purchased at www.leecountybusiness.com/iaw until Oct. 18.
The post TICKET DEADLINE APPROACHING FOR INDUSTRY APPRECIATION AWARDS appeared first on Southwest Florida Business Magazine.