The Bonita Springs Farmers Market by Local Roots, LLC is returning to Promenade at Bonita Bay for its seventh season on October 5th. Every Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon, through April 25th, approximately 50 local vendors will fill the parking lot.
Seasonal produce, local seafood, baked goods, honeys and jams, prepared foods, cut flowers and live plants, artwork and crafts, and much more will be featured.
New vendors and products include:
- Dream Earth Bowls — Selling acai and smoothie bowls
- Kalypso Dairy Farm — Selling Greek yogurt, fresh butter and cheese pies
- Bamboo Shop — Selling bamboo straws, coconut bowls and bamboo utensils
- The Sipping Cottage — Selling hand-blended organic teas and CBD oils
- Buck Creek Woods — Selling wood crafts
- Chloe’s Cookies — Selling homemade cookies
- More Than Popcorn — Selling gourmet popcorn, trail mixes and nut butters
“Local Roots is here to give our customers an opportunity to buy direct from producers and meet new people in a prime location, while shopping at our 25-plus unique shopping and dining destinations,” said Nicole Panio, Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator for the Promenade. “We always look forward to having them back for our busy season.”
Local Roots was launched in Lee County by Jean Baer and Betsy Ventura 12 seasons ago. Today, they have nine local markets — Bonita Springs, Estero, Boca Grande, Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva — with the Promenade being the exclusive Bonita Springs venue.
For more information, call the Promenade at (239) 949-1573.